Store Credit Card Data with Authorize.Net CIM for Online Payments
Authorize.Net Customer Information Manager (CIM) allows you to store customers’ credit card and billing information securely so customers don’t have to re-enter their personal data each time they visit your site.
Customers can store multiple payment methods for repeat purchases. Each profile is assigned an ID that is used in place of all customer information. Each customer profile can include up to 10 payment profiles.
To get started, first contact Authorize.Net and set up an account with them, then go to Pressero Admin > Preferences > Payments and select the Authorize.Net CIM method from the drop-down.
FedEx Freight, FedEx Next Day and Others Now Available
We’ve revamped our integration with FedEx!
Fourteen new Service options are available for you to choose from–Including FedEx Freight and Next Day options.
To set this up, go to Admin > Preferences > Shipping and look for the new “FedEx v2” setup.
Note: All customers using FedEx v1 should switch to v2. The original version will be phased out in the near future.
All New UPS Integration Now Available
We’ve also revamped our integration with UPS!
New Service options are available for you to choose from–Including UPS Express Saver, Express Freight, Midday and more.
To set this up, go to Admin > Preferences > Shipping and look for the new “UPS v2” setup.
Note: All customers using UPS v1 should switch to v2. The original version will be phased out in the near future.
Additional Updates in the Release:
- A new version of AWI (188.8.131.52) is now available. Select here for the newest downloads.
- Added K-Bank Payment Method for Thailand customers.
- cXML Punchout: Allow approval of more than one Pressero order in a single procurement order.
- For the responsive #6, #8 and #9 skins, we now show a “login / create account” link on mobile devices.
- OnPoint Integration: We now allow the end user to enter a shipment billing number at checkout which will pass to OnPoint.