Aleyant's Web-to-Print Solutions Integrated With 9 Partners at Graph ExpoOctober 2, 2012 – Wheaton, IL.
Aleyant Systems, an innovative leader in providing robust web-to-print software services to the graphic communications industry at value-driven prices, today announced that it will have its largest presence ever at Graph Expo 2012, scheduled for October 7-10, 2012, at McCormick Place, Chicago. Aleyant Systems will be located in Booth 761 at the show.
“We have been busy enhancing both Aleyant Pressero™, our web-to-print storefront and Aleyant eDocBuilder™ Interactive Designer for online design templates to stay ahead of the market and exceed our customers’ expectations,” said Greg Salzman, President of Aleyant Systems. “Visitors to our booth will see the difference in both usability and productivity that have resulted from customer feedback, our Expert Advisory Board and our own innovation. We are also very proud to have 9 different integration partners at the show. This will be our biggest Graph Expo ever.”New Capabilities
The latest version of Aleyant’s cloud-based Pressero web-to-print storefront features an enhanced administrative look that includes larger buttons and borders as well as drag handles that enhance the user experience when using touch screen devices. The storefront also now features a number of new e-commerce capabilities, including:
• Up-selling capabilities: sellers can easily reference related products that the visitor may likely to purchase based on the items they have selected or past purchasing history. Sellers can also easily categorize their assets to make it easier for buyers to locate and order the items they are seeking.
• Product Quick View: This time-saver feature allows customer to get product information, interactively price options, upload files, and add a product to cart… all via the page that lists categories and products. Previously only available to large online retailers, Pressero now brings this sophisticated, convenient capability to storefronts of any size.
eDocBuilder has also been updated to enable better control of image quality on a per-object basis, an enhanced mobile touch interface and support for third-party image libraries.
“One of the things we are most excited about,” added Salzman, “is the Automated Workflow Integrator. We showed this as a technology demonstration at drupa 2012, and now it is commercially available. With Automated Workflow Integrator, we can create control files for ErgoSoft, Metrix and Metamation, with other partners in the queue. This allows us to easily integrate with their solutions to take touches out of the order-entry-to-production workflow. For example, we can use rules-based file renaming for workflows that have strict file naming conventions, automatically unzip zipped files, or send files and metadata directly to a RIP for processing, eliminating multiple steps in the process.”Aleyant Partners at Graph Expo
Aleyant solutions are also integrated with leading solutions from nine different Graph Expo exhibitors Partners including:
• AccuraMIS, Booth 3050, integrated with eDocBuilder
• CRC Information Systems, Booth 2648, integrated with both Pressero and eDocBuilder
• Hybrid Software integrated with eDocBuilder in Booth 254
• Presswise integrated with Pressero in Booth 653
• Printer Software, integrated with Pressero, Booth 105
• Printers Plan, integrated with Pressero, Booth 132
• PrintPoint Leader, integrated with Pressero in Booth 661
• PrintUI, integrated with Pressero in Booth 667
• Virtual Systems, integrated with Pressero in Booth 459
“This expansion of partners at the show integrated with our solutions is a clear demonstration of how Aleyant solutions are designed to be open and easy to integrate,” concluded Salzman. “We are very pleased that these companies have chosen to partner with us.”
For more information about Aleyant offerings, please visit www.Aleyant.com
or call 800-571-2138. Pressero information can be found at www.pressero.com, eDocBuilder information can be found at www.edocbuilder.com
.About Aleyant Systems
Founded in 2005, Aleyant Systems is an innovative leader in providing robust software services to the graphic communications industry at value-driven prices. Their expertise lies in developing highly functional and flexible applications using the most current web development technologies available. Their flagship Web-to-Print software, Pressero, is a highly customizable retail and business-to-business store front interface and has launched many of their clients into the exciting world of Internet based print sales. Aleyant also offers their web-based online design and variable data publishing (VDP) system, eDocBuilder, as a separate product and it is now integrated into multiple MIS and Web-to-Print systems.